Official CSSM Exam Prep Course
Whether you have registered for the Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM®) exam or are thinking about it, preparation is the key to earning your credential. During this interactive 6-week course, you will prepare for the CSSM® with focused attention from CCI’s perioperative experts in a virtual classroom setting.
This course includes:
- Six-week course covers all seven subject areas of the CSSM®exam
- Over 12 hours of instruction classes, interactive activities, and Q&A with our experts
- In-class practice tests with in-depth review of answers and explanations
- Testing strategies, tips, and test-day advice from CCI, the creator of the CSSM®exam
- 12 contact hours that meet eligibility requirements to apply for the exam
- Personalized attention in a smaller group setting
This exam prep course is offered three times in 2017. Classes occur weekly on Tuesdays at 6pm CST, running six weeks concurrently. The session options for 2017 are as follows.
SAMPLE WEEKLY SCHEDULE
- Session 1; Week 1 Tuesday, 6pm-8:30pm CST
- Session 2; Week 2 Tuesday, 6pm-8pm CST
- Session 3; Week 3 Tuesday, 6pm-8pm CST
- Session 4; Week 4 Tuesday, 6pm-8pm CST
- Session 5; Week 5 Tuesday, 6pm-8pm CST
- Session 6; Week 6 Tuesday, 6pm-8pm CST
FEES AND CANCELLATIONS
The Official CSSM Exam Prep Course is $225.
Cancellations made by 4pm MT one week prior to the start of your first session will not incur a fee; full refunds will be given. Cancellations after that time will incur a $100 cancelation fee.
To register for this course, click on your choice date below and you’ll be taken over to our virtual training platform, GoTo Training. There you can finalize your registration.
Please note this is a prep course, and does not result in certification. This workshop will provide you with educational material and contact hours. Contact hours from this workshop may be applied toward coursework requirements to apply for the CSSM® exam. Contact hours are awarded after successful completion of the program, including full attendance and completion of post-course evaluations.
As a certification organization, CCI’s role is in developing and administering certification examinations to determine the qualifications of candidates for certification. CCI does not require or endorse any specific study guides, review courses, and/or training guides. Candidates may prepare for certification examinations with any educational materials they choose. Purchase of CCI review materials is not a requirement for testing, nor the use of any review materials (CCI or otherwise), imply successful performance on the certification exams. CCI offers various study resources for the certification examinations, such as an online practice exam, sample questions, and flashcards. No study resources are prerequisites for the certification examinations. Does not give an advantage over candidates who do not choose to use them.
This activity is pending approval for 12 contact hours by the Competency and Credentialing Institute, an approved provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 15613. To receive contact hours for the program, all activities must be completed within 30 days of the last session. Activities approved by CCI are recognized as continuing education for registered nurses.